You must enroll in Achieve CU Online to complete and submit online applications for a loan or Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card. Please be aware that when you apply online, a representative from our staff may need to obtain additional information to process your application. Remember to include a telephone number or an e-mail address.
- e-Statements Enrollment: Receive your credit union statement through Achieve Online – it's fast, always accessible and eco-friendly.
- Online Check Reorder: Reorder your checks online or call 205-380-4000.
- Achieve Online/Lock-Out Reset Form: Request to reset your password in case you forget it or if you get locked out of your online account.
- Visa Balance Transfer Form: Request to transfer the balance of credit card (s) from another financial institution to your ACHIEVE Visa Platinum Rewards Card.
- Visa Travel Form: If you plan on traveling out of the area, please complete this form with your Visa Credit Card information in case we need to contact you concerning your card or card transactions.
- Achieve Mini-Grant Application: Grant requests for classroom projects for PreK-12 educators that are ACHIEVE members.
If you need help after hours with your Visa Credit Card, Check Card or ATM Card, please click here.
Downloadable Applications & Forms
The forms listed here are available for you to download. Select the application form you need and follow the instructions. Once you have completed and signed a form, bring it to the credit union or mail to ACHIEVE CREDIT UNION, 340 Griswold Road, Elyria, OH 44035.
- Products & Services Application: Use this form to request products & services. (*Must stop in branch to open an account)
- Account Linking Authorization Form: Through our electronic services, Touch Tone Teller and Online Banking, you have the ability to electronically transfer funds from any of your various Share Savings and Share Draft (Checking) accounts to other accounts of which you are an owner or joint owner. In order to enroll in this service, please complete the two-page form and list the account(s) from which you will be transferring funds. You must be the primary member of this account.
- Visa Autopayment Authorization: Authorize auto payment for your Visa Platinum Credit Card.
- Change of Address: In order to process any address change and to protect your account from potential ID theft, we must have a signed form.
- Stop Payment Request: Complete and sign this form, then call the credit union to stop payment on a check.
- Touch Tone Teller Instructions: Our automated account access by telephone gives you the freedom to check on your accounts no matter where you are. Call any time 24 hours a day, seven days a week to review recent transactions cleared checks, obtain account balances, make loan payments, check withdrawals, transfer funds and more!